VOLKS BAR & CLUB – COVID 19 CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- CAPACITY: We have reduced our internal & terrace capacity to allow more space for everyone
- SEATING: There is very limited seating inside the venue and seating areas outside have been spaced out to comply with government guidance. Indoors or outdoors, only up to a maximum of 6 people should be at any table and unfortunately no mingling is permitted between tables. Customers staying inside must have a seat.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please observe social distancing and respect other customers whilst using the venue and please be patient with other customers and staff, this is all new for all of us.
- ORDERING: We are now offering Table Service only to comply with government regulations (except for take-aways). There are order points with a barrier between staff and customers at the bar for take away orders. Please do not approach the order points until the previous customer has left and use signs on floor and elsewhere in premises as a guide to where to wait in queue
- FACE COVERINGS: Please note that you will need to wear a mask to enter the premises for using the toilets, buying take-away’s or for any other reason. We may require face coverings to be temporarily removed to check ID
- ONE WAY SYSTEM: Inside, there is a one way system in operation at the venue for whenever you need to enter the venue. There are signs and arrows on the floor and on barriers to guide you.
- NO STANDING or drinking at the bar. If you are buying a take-away, please exit the premises once you have bought your drink.
- NO DANCING: Yes, unfortunately this is one of the most painful rules but we have to stick to it as its the law. You can move around a bit in your chair though!
- TRACK & TRACE: Please use our QR codes on tables to give us your information for the government track and trace system. If you are unable to do this, we will take your information manually. As this is now the law, this will be a condition of entry. We will keep your information for 21 days to comply with guidelines. If you have pre booked a table for an event, we will already have your information, and this will not be necessary. The NHS App can be used as an alternative and we have posters with our QR code o the premises also
- HAND SANITESER: There is plenty of hand sanitiser available for you to use at entrance, exit and both service counters.
- SYMPTOMS: If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or feel unwell, please help protect everyone else by staying home
- PAYING: We encourage the use of contactless card payments however we will be accepting cash
- TOILETS – maximum 2 people in each washroom at any one time. There will be a queuing system / cloakroom attendant for busy periods and a queue / guidance with signage & floor stickers. Please don’t forget to wear your mask.
- RISK ASSESSMENT: We have carried out a full COVID-19 Risk Assessment and our staff have been trained in this respect. They will be wearing face masks when appropriate and following all guidelines, including the regular use of hand sanitiser which is available in all service areas. We will continually re-evaluate our Risk Assessment.